Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A new day coming! (Sunday 28.01.07)



I think the title of my writing is also a title of one of the Celine Dion's album. I hate her! Well, the flat I will move is owned by a two slovakian. The other lives next door with his canadian-french girl friend from Montreal. We had few beers yesterday evening for to celebrate that we wrote rental agreement. They seemed to very nice and I even tried some of my horrible french with them.


After having the beers I was waiting my trolley bus in Zilinsky. Three ugly girls belonging to a ethnic minorities came on to. To be honest I was a bit scared as they physically touched me and tried to examine my pockets. ”Massage” ”Where are you from?” ”Where are you going?” Who knows, they could even have knife in their pocket or then not. It could be also that they just had their fun of my expense. I had my 2 mobile phones, wallet and passport in them but because signing the rental agreement I have just passed by the deposit to my landlords. Luckily after five minutes me pushing them away and telling them to leave I had my peace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss u!
Take care, mate...

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home