Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Friday, January 12, 2007

2 0 0 7


I decided to write in english for a change. Or it is already change to really write something to this blog. Within one week I'll be flying to Vienna from Helsinki. In Vienna I will meet one of my most beloved friends abroad, Lisa. I will definetely have a great weekend in Vienna under the guidance of Lisa. At least the last time almost two years ago with Marie and Lisa was really fabulous. there


Now I'm playing with my new and my first ever laptop. You know, always when one gets new electronics one finds an inner child. It's so much fun to download new programs and just to habituate fingers to these keyboards. I bought this mainly for finishing my still ongoing thesis-project and keep in touch while I'm abroad as it seems now that I'll spend my summer in Iceland doing my hopefully last summerjob there from May until the end of August.


I'm waiting my time in Slovakia. I have a chance to see many people "from the recent past". Ilka, Ildi, Liam, Lisa...Here I come! Maybe I'll do few new ones as well. Who knows! Of course it would have been nicer to leave from Finland after having more time to meet my Finnish friends, but luckily I can try to be this kind of virtual friend. :) LOL


Tomorrow I will see many friends as we are going to be part of the studio audience in live comedy called Läpiveto. I have seen only one episode of it from telly and it was only medium good but I hope that seeing actors live is such a situation that it hides some flaws instead of watching it from the square screen of television.


That's it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home