Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Friday, April 20, 2007

Bobby-McFerrin-moods


When everything around you is buzzling and even the sun is shining it feels great. Sometimes these uplifting days follows the most scrappiest days. During this month I have experienced lots of ups and downs. Though the valleys or peaks haven´t been most extremes but still.

Today I feel good. Think about James Brown saying that. I hope I do not have tendency to maniac-depressive disorder. No, I think I am have normal changes of mood and they are usually due to the things happening around me or to me.

Today I feel good.
I am going to Krakow.
My sister is visiting me.
Lots of job interviews are coming.
I had one succesful interview yesterday.
Weather is good.
I am ahead plenty exciting though sometimes scary things.
This is my last day in internship.
I got offered dinner yesterday
As well two days before that
I have found exciting sides in me
I will travel to Hungary next week
I will spend last day of April in Tampere
Plus many thIngs I do not even dare to MentIon here
...

hie
no
a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home