Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Solitude


Today I have decided to stay home alone. To clean up a bit. To cook something good –meat is already bought. To do some laundry. Watch some television series or movies from the internet. Sometimes one day in solitude does good. And this is definetely such a day. The weather is not that attractive either to go out so I am staying home. I already wait the time when I am out of the office and after that I am walking home to to close the door behind me. Tomorrow is the next time when I open the door.

I want to go to sleep early but that is something that I will not do anyway. It is funny how it is always like that. One stays up late reading, browsing the internet, chatting in MSN or just watching some stupid sitcom even one knows it would be wise to sleep in order to be able to wake up fresh to next morning. Yesterday I stayed up after midnight even I felt tired. There were no good reason for that.

By the way is anyone interested to see Slovakian Idols (It is called Superstars here). Check out Pavol from last year. He is SCARY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home