Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Zmrzlina


Pasta make by Italian couchsurfer yesterday. It was good as one can expect. Tuesday I will eat Pakistani food made by my friend from Pakistan. I hope i tis not too spicy but what I understood their food is not as spicy as Indian in some cases. Thursday evening my landlord´s becoming French-Canadian wife will cook some most probably French style cuisine and invite her French friends and me to eat. Let us see if I am able to follow discussion in French. I will have two Finnish visitor from Brussels in Friday and we will visit Vienna so for me it will definetely be some Viennese sweet things. Besides that I will get my daily portion of Slovakian food.

Because of the weather I may even buy zmrzlina on my way home....

Will I gain here some kilos? Especially since I haven´t practice any sports here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home