Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Couples


I was thinking that I know quite many different (kind of) couples. It is interesting to follow how have those couples decide to fell in love or move in together. All in all it is always wonderful to see when my friends are happy in whatever relationship they are in.

Legendary thing to do is guessing which one of the couple is the boss. This is not easy even though one makes these conclusions. For some reason it is somewhat more shameful if the boss is the female. Female is then the bitchy one but the bossy male would be only the strong one. Why is that? I have even met the girls who are willing to be good wives aka serve their husbands. On the other side there are plenty of guys who would think servant as perfect wife. And with this I do not mean the random favour here and there. Random favor is not making the household run when both are working. That is serving.

Most cases the reality is not simple because there are decision made together and then there are areas of life where the other partner makes the decisions then the other where the other is in charge. It is voluntary thing to be together. I believe that only few relationship are one-sided because most of use would dump too bossy partners.

Couples have their own world. Their kitchen. Their shared habits. Their humour. Since the couples are thinking their way of life is the standard one and since the observer is thinking the same of his own life one ends up thinking too often how weird THEY are. I must admit that sometimes i have judge some couples habits too harsh.

As usual everything ends up to me. I just wonder how would my relationship would be with someone, sometime, somewhere. It must be a horror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home