Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Brno


I did one night trip to Brno from Saturday to Sunday. I had amazing hosts there. I enjoyed that "little Vienna" so much and have great discussions and ate well. Only horror was the train since when I was going to Brno from Bratislava there were bunch Portuguese speaking young men in my wagon. Unfortunately they have had too much fun the night before that and they were in the same wagon as I was. Few of them literally threw up on the floors of the wagon. One can just imagine the smell. Besides that they seemed to bunch of idiots with no manners what so ever. When coming back I had to wait my train to Bratislava for an extra half an hour and it was damn cold in the train station of Brno. I just hoping not to caught a cold.

Tomorrow I will go for work to Spa town called Piestany in and will come back on Wednesday just leace to Graz on Friday.

-Miika-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home