Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Monday, February 26, 2007

Heavy Graz


Now I am convinced that medium-sized towns are really good spots to visit. It is only too often when one only goes to a capitals or then tourist centers where there are mountains or beach. Medium-sized towns have lot to offer and usually they offer a slice of more local-like way of living than the international capitals and services targeted for tourists in holiday spots.

Last weekend I had another couchsurfing experience in Graz, Austria. Like Brno I enjoyed it a lot because in both cities have lot to see. Luckily again, I got really nice hosts. This time I got a taste of ˝heavier Graz“ since we had night out in different rock/heavy clubs. It was cool.

I was not that heavy all the time but bought also strawberry juice to bring in Bratislava. I found it and some sort of apple vodka as well in a kind of farmer´s market in front of the local opera house. Perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home