Ension puuhanurkka

Jorinoita tyhjänpäiväisyyksistä

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tuesday 20/02/07



Well, I guess it is time to brush up my English!


It's my second day in Piestany. It's exactly 01.00 o'clock when I am writing this. I know I promised to go swim tomorrow morning at 6.15 am but this moment it seems to be too close. I want to sleep more than 5 hours. I will prefere to wake up at 7 o'clock. Then I can make some packing and go for breakfast at 8. Nice.


I feel priveledged indeed. I am just a bit worried how the local ones see me. That is because I come from Finland. I do not want to get into details but there is certain practicalities why Slovakians could thought not so positively about me. I hope I have been human enough for them to not to take me firstly as person from Nordic countries.


2moro it seems that I have quite a lot of spare time.That means nothing but relaxing. Take walks. Take a dip. Yes, having a more nude sauna than in Finland ever. Oh yes, with really old people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Janisch said...

Miika!!

I hope you will enjoy Graz, because Styria is such a pretty wonderful province! In MA it is getting sunnier and it feels like spring. Had my first lecture today, which I enjoyed very much. Besides that there is little Hungarian shop where you can get Palinka...Ha,...:-)

Hugs and Kisses,
Yours Lisa

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home